Friday, August 29, 2008



Well things are still kinda tough! I’m currently working on several projects. Besides my large original abstracts, I’m now offering 2 new items into my eBay sore. The first item is a set of 3 small 8.5 X 10” (matted 11 X 14”) originals which I call “Earth Trio Series, and the second new item is called “Doodle Art” I plan to add a collection of ACEO’s to my inventory as well.

For those of you who are not familiar with ACEO…these are small works of art which measure 2.5 X 3.5”. These small works of art are all the rave. It began about 2 years ago and people are going nuts. An artist came up with the idea and other artists hopped on. They are like artist trading cards. Look them up on Google or go check them out on eBay. The prices range from a couple of dollars to hundreds. They can be originals or prints.

That’s all for now… just stopping by to say hello. I am working like a dawg!

Methec
demure

No comments: